Dr. Corba performs a number of in-office procedures. Below is a list of some of the procedures she offers:
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Pulse Oximetry
- Peak Flows
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Joint Injections
- Small Lesion/Wart Removal
- Microdermabrasion (extra $10 per treatment)
- PAP Smears ($27.50-$55 pathology fee may apply)
- Suturing Simple Lacerations
- Trigger Point Injections
- Cauterization Nose Bleeds
- ADHD Treatment (additional fees apply due to extensive nature of screening and diagnosis-available upon request)
- Ear Irrigation
Other procedures are available and offered for a small added cost. Additional expense may also be incurred if supplies such as splints, cast shoes or crutches are needed. There will be also be pathology costs associated with sending skin biopsies to the laboratory for further testing, and if other outside tests such as X-rays or ultrasounds are needed. These added costs are always discussed with patients prior to ordering any tests or treatments.
Please contact us today for more information about in-office procedures.